Friday, March 31, 2017

Ache to Progress

I love writing I really do.
Being able to get my thoughts out onto paper.
Crafting a story or just a post.
It's definitely a highlight to my day.

But it comes with it's drawbacks.

Namely the ache that develops behind my eyes whenever I spend time doing said writing.
I suppose it's the ache of 'thinking' really.
Staring at a screen or a pad of paper with narrowed eyes, trying to think of how best to get the scene in my head into words to place onto the white screen on my computer or the white paper on the table.

Doing it for hours on end....
It's no surprise that my shoulders tense up, that an ache develops from my eyes.
That much focus for so long...
I'm not used to it.

Perhaps if I keep at this writing thing, I'll be able to write more with less of a risk of developing a headache.

In any case.
At least I'm writing right? That's what's important. ^-^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment