Saturday, March 18, 2017

A New Beat

I may have found my new obsession song.

As I come across those on occasion.
A song that you can easily just play over and over and over and over and over and over again to just  listen to it.

It's one of those songs where you can't always put your finger on what about the song makes you love it so.
You just do.

This song in particular is from a movie.
Beauty and the Beast to be exact.

And I think I really liked the song in the first place because of what was happening during the movie while the song was playing. It was visually amazing. Fitting the song so well. And ah! I just loved it. ^-^

So if you haven't seen the movie yet, go make time to see it!! :)

Until that point though, if you don't mind listening to the song before seeing it.
The song I'm referring to is called Evermore.


Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment