Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Behind the Scenes

I've often considered with my fish tank and all the fish that are within it.
That it would be fun to create a bunch of 'Find me' videos.
Where I list all the fish a person can find, and then they have to try and find them.

There would be the easy fish that you can spot in every single video.
But then there would be the difficult fish.
The ones that are always hiding.
The ones you only see once in a blue moon.

Before this point.
I haven't bought any fish that would be considered in the latter category.
Given enough time and patience, you could see all the fish in my tank.

But that changed.

Because I bought some fish....that like to hide.

A couple of plecos to eat the algae growing in my tank. -A Rubber Lip and a Clown Pleco.
As well as three South American BumbleeBee Catfish.

All of them which disappeared within seconds of me placing them in the tank.
Heh.
I haven't seen them since.
*shakes head*

Gotta love spending money on creatures I'm never going to see.
But hopefully they do an excellent job 'behind the scenes'
And get my tank looking all nice and sparkly again.

Still...
It would be nice to see the five of them occasionally...
If only so that I can be assured that they're actually still alive.
*shakes head*
I have no reason to believe they aren't....a sign would help reassure me though. lol.

Ah well.

At least if I decide to actually film 'find me' videos.
I will have 'difficult fish' for people to find. lol

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment