Wednesday, November 1, 2017

It's All Mellow

I sometimes wonder if people get concerned with how easy going I am.

Like...at work I'll often let my coworkers choose which tasks to do.
Mostly because I've done every task like a million times...so I really don't care one way or the other if I do Task A or Task B because I've done both so much that it really no longer matters to me. 

Or tonight, for dinner, Kikay had been planning to make one things, but due to a work thing, and frozen meat and such....dinner wouldn't be able to be made as quickly as expected. And she was getting a bit worked up about not having that dinner tonight when we'd planned for it.

And I was like. "I really don't care when we make this, tonight or tomorrow, if you're stressed out tonight, then we'll make this other thing, that way you can focus on work and I can get something to eat." 

lol. 
Really...I doubt people believe me when I say that I'm pretty easy going.

But it's pretty true that I am.
Most of the time, I'm able to go with the flow, and adapt to changing circumstances. 

Or often people are like: "Sorry about this, or that, or this other circumstance." 
And....I'm like... "You're good guys....I'm easy going." 
Like seriously.
I'm pretty mellow about most things.

I do say most things lol. 
I do have my moments of not being easy going at all.
But usually that has to deal with me not feeling well, or being stressed, or just randomly super sensitive to repetitive noises. 

*shrugs*
Still....overall...pretty easy going.....

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment