Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Chapter 4

It seems like it's always Chapter 4. 

*shakes head*

So for the past little bit, I've been writing fanfiction.
WHICH AS BEEN SO MUCH FUN!!!

lol.
And it's crazy because most of my fanfics I write end up being like 5 chapters long.
Which woot for being consistent!!
lol. I guess I kinda know my plotting size now. ^^;; 

But it's always interesting.
Because with Fanfics you can post them online and get feedback about your story pretty quickly.
Which has totally become addicting btw. I love getting feedback. It brightens my day every single time. ^^ 

And some chapters obviously get more feedback/likes/comments than others.
Because you know...not every chapter can be the climax of the story lol. 

But I guess my pattern is to create the most tension in Chapter 3. Which almost always gains a boatload of comments/likes etc.

And the pressure of wondering if people will like the next chapter also grows exponentially.

lol Which makes it difficult. When I post Chapter 4. 
Because...often there's not as much feedback, or the response on the chapter is much slower to come.

Which.
Cue paranoia. lol. 
*shakes head* 

I experienced that today.
I posted Ch. 4.
And waited anxiously for a response.

And got like two....

Which was crazy.
Because with how popular the story was.
I figured there would be a much higher and quicker response rate.

Maybe they were asleep.
Maybe they were busy.

But then, I figured out why I was getting very little feedback on the chapter. 
*exhales*
>.< It's because I didn't properly tag people in the story. 
(Tagging people = Website notifies them that I posted a new chapter) 
So I fixed the tags.

And what do you know...
I got notifications!! :D lol.

^^;;
I'm happy I figured out that issue.
Because that would have been so depressing to have poor Ch. 4 of this fic have barely any notes. :S

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment