Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Ninja Mode Activated

It's not like I'm doing it on purpose.

I just...I guess have a quiet energy about me? A soft presence, so that people don't always  realize I'm there.

Which has made for some rather entertaining encounters whenever I'm on break at work.

I mean, 
I can startle people by suddenly being there when they weren't expecting it because they hadn't seen/heard/sensed my approach. So I kinda just 'appear out of nowhere to them.'

But it's been entertaining the past couple of weeks.
Because our breakroom had a recent makeover.
Where the managers bought more 'lounge' type chairs in an effort to make the breakroom more 'welcoming' 

And so, in lu of my favorite swivel chair, I've taken to curling up in one of those plastic lounge chairs on my breaks. 
And I just so happen, out of the four chairs in there, tend to pick the one closest to the wall that the door is on.
So when my coworkers open the door, the door temporarily blocks me from view. 

It probably doesn't help my case that I tend to sit in a blue chair...when I'm wearing a blue work shirt, and the wall is whitish and my pants are whitish/tan....lol. 
So I probably blend in as well a bit too. 

So my coworkers walk into the breakroom thinking there's no one there, only to turn around and see me sitting there quietly on my phone.

lol. 
Yah...it's kinda amusing just to see how people react.
Especially because I'm not actively trying to do anything. 
I'm just sitting there, recalibrating a bit so I can go out and face people again on the floor. 

I wonder how many more times it's going to happen lol. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment