Sunday, November 26, 2017

Simple Pleasures

There are happy moments in small simple pleasures.
And one of those small simple pleasures for me is snuggling up in a newly bought super soft blanket.

It was a blanket I bought just a couple of days ago from work. 
Basically one of my only purchases on Black Friday. lol
-And yes, my work, the petstore, does sell blankets. Usually during the Christmas season.
Still a little unclear on whether or not they're meant for the dogs or the people.
But the true fact of the matter is that these blankets are always super soft.
And super warm.
And are totally worth buying because ahhhh. They are so comfortable to be wrapped up in. ^^

Seriously.
I've bought one or two blankets every year from work because they are so worth it.
The soft fluffy warmness.

Such a small joy, a tiny happy moment.

You can never have enough blankets.
lol
Especially when they make me so happy. ^^ 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment