Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The 12 days of Christmas

As Christmas draws ever nearer (and I'm counting down the days), I'm reminded of the song the "Twelve Days of Christmas." (because I've been counting down from 12 lol)

lol, I won't write the verses to the song here.

But today I was reminded of when I was younger, that one year during the Christmas season, my sibling and I would sing the twelve days of Christmas as my parents went visiting teaching...home teaching?
I don't recall.
lol.
I just remember that we sang for my grandma, and a couple of her friends. But not really anyone else. I'm not really sure why we decided to sing that song...*shakes head* Oh well.

I remember feeling a thrill each time I completed my part correctly.  (we'd switch off)
No mistakes on my half...though my sibling might have made one or two ha.
:) It was a fun song to sing and now I enjoy hearing different versions of the twelve days of Christmas.

But whenever I do hear the song, I'm reminded of the time I went to grandmother's house to sing it. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment