Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Peace

I have this long sleeve shirt that I bought from old Navy a ear or two ago.
Its a dark red, magenta type color and on it is a picture of the bird of peace.

I don't know why...but after putting on this shirt this morning I relaxed.... even though I should be pulling my hair out of my head right now...I'm relaxed.
I have felt cheerful and confident throughout the day.
Which is kind of funny to me since I'm basically staring at the hangman's noose right now and its slowly tightening around my neck lol.
That is what I get for procrastinating projects  I guess...but strangely...or not so strangely I'm not stressing out about it. I know myself well enough that I know that I will get the project done.....even if I have to stay up for most of the night to finish it lol. :)
So I remain calm and content.
lol maybe its just the thought that one of my institute teachers stuck in my head yesterday that is keeping me calm.
Through the projects, and tests, and finals I can keep one thought in mind.
"I'm still going to the Celestial Kingdom." lol

I might not do well on an assignment or test, but in the long run it doesn't matter.... unless it causes you to fail the class, get a bad GPA, not graduate....yadda yadda yadda ;) haha....
Basically I think it gets back to the idea of "live in the present."
Don't focus on the future, but enjoy yourself in your trials and non trials that are happening now. Find the positive in what might be negative and just be easy going. The grade isn't your life. The experiences are.  

Ha maybe the peace I felt today was due to giving my teachers Christmas presents.
I've always found it exhilarating to give my teachers a gift before Christmas time.
I usually do it as a small way to say "Thank you for teaching me."
lol yes...in the back of my mind I hope to get a couple of extra credit points....Not likely lol they're just brownie points. I think giving gifts might work against me. "Oh she gave me this to try and get a better grade, well she thought wrong! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!" :P lol.
Oh well. I just enjoy watching the teacher's expression change into surprise at being given a gift. :)
It feels good and I enjoy it because I feel that teachers are often under appreciated and don't get the applause and respect that they deserve.

Who knows. Today has been a contentful day with me constantly singing "I want to see Christmas through your eyes." or "All I want for Christmas is you."

Unfortunately that project I'm staying up late for....caused me to forget to post this blog on the day it was meant to be posted (ha ha! for being able to change the time and date.)....so I'm actually writing this around 2:15 am on Dec. 9th. Oh well :)

I'm still going to the Celestial Kingdom ;) haha

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment