Friday, December 10, 2010

Free-Spirited Writing

Earlier today I was attempting to do a couple of last assignments before the semester ends.
XP bleck, why the teacher decided to give us two assignments that we didn't have time to do I don't know.
But I was attempting to do them....I started, but I haven't finished them yet.
But as I was trying to think of what I needed to write...
I just ended up closing my eyes and typing whatever came into my head.
lol it was mostly complaints about how I didn't want to do the assignment.
But I felt so......free. Just typing quickly with my eyes closed.
It was thrilling lol. :)
But very counter productive because I couldn't use anything I spent like five minutes writing.
Oh well. :) It was fun to do.
Usually if I have trouble writing, one solution I try is to just close my eyes
and picture what scene I want to write, what thoughts I want to try and get out onto the white screen through my fingers. And just start writing without caring how many spelling mistakes I make or that I have basically no punctuation lol. :) I actually do pretty well with the spelling. :) Not too many red squiggly lines when I opened my eyes.
I wish I could write more things I wanted to write.
And not the things that the teacher assigns us to write about.
Only a few more days then I'll get a break.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment