Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dust

I was cleaning today.
And boy, was there alot of dust.
It just seems to gather everywhere.
Even in places where you don't expect it.
How can dust show up so quickly?
I clear off my laptop, shut the case...
and then the next morning, there's a layer of dust
on the keyboard and screen.
Perhaps if we didn't have the
a/c or heater going, the dust wouldn't circulate so quickly
But then again, anything that stirs the air...
anything that sheds dust.
Would place dust elsewhere.
So even if nobody lived in the house...
I'm pretty sure there would be dust gathered deeply
when the next human opened the door.
Maybe it grows like mold...
Just surviving off of nothing...
Who knows.
All I know is...
Dust can gather in the strangest places.
I found a whole layer of lint stuff
on top of the shower doors....
Weird.


Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!


-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment