Tuesday, December 21, 2010

One Hand

I made cookies today.

Mixed up all the ingredients to make the dough, and then put the dough on the pans and the pans in the oven.

But I did it with one hand.
Why did I do this?
Well....
You see putting dough on cookie sheets....your hands get kind of gooey.
And I really didn't want to have to constantly wash my hand off whenever I had
down time inbetween the cookie cooking process.
So I decided to one hand it.
(I two handed the mixing of the ingredients...but after that it was one hand)
With my left hand I would get the dough and put it on the cookie sheet.
With my right hand I would do basically everything else lol.
That way, my left hand stayed constantly gooey, but my right hand was clean to do
everything that needed to be done.
It was an interesting process, like juggling three balls in one hand.
But I managed it, its not really that difficult...you just need to be creative in how you do things.
Like how to get the cookies off the tray.
There's the spatula (I think that's what its called...), but if you can't hold the pan to steady it, its hard to get the tool under the cookie and off the tray.
So...the process might have been slower then usual.
But it was interesting.
One hand....
I'm really glad I have two to do everything. :)
Like typing out this blog.
With one hand it would have taken twice as long...
unless I became an expert at typing with one hand ;) lol.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment