Monday, December 13, 2010

ShakeyShakeyYuck

Its kind of funny, but I've been noticing lately how I react to food....that I don't like.

I have a tendency when I taste something that doesn't jive with my taste buds to

Make a face.
Shake my head a couple of times really quickly
and shudder.
all about the same time.

Its like an automatic reaction that I've been self-monitoring today
Why?
Well for one of my finals we could bring food as our 'creative project'
And people brought food that was from different cultures.

Yah...I did alot of slight face making grimaces shaking my head and a slight shudder lol.

I wonder why I started doing that to show my dislike for the food that has found a presence in my mouth...maybe because people have commented on it.
Lol or I did it to show that I really didn't like it...and then it just became a habit.

Though I think it might be a natural reaction in humans to do that.
Baby's do it lol :)
So do other kids.

hmmm who knows :) lol.
I just know that its hard to repress the reaction when those types of foods enter my mouth.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment