Friday, December 31, 2010

The Resolution

It's the end of another year.
Things have happened and things haven't happened.

and once again...I have not gotten married.

:D

I have completed more school.
Made new friends
Gone on adventures to new places across the sea...and to places familiar and loved.
And not gotten married. :)
I've started writing...worked on drawing....enjoyed family life
And my goals of last year....have been forgotten.
:D
So that's why my new old goal was....to not get married. ;)
haha jk jk.

I don't know what the goal for this year should be...
I made one to write last year.
And I've been writing. :) Haven't finished writing, but I'm still trying.
But this year...the goal should be something....
that I can complete...
And actually enjoy.
And to feel progressive by the end of next year. 2011.

Perhaps the goal should be to....

;)
Not get married.
But that seems like a silly goal.
Perhaps it should be
"Be more outgoing."
"Get more dates."
"Do more outside activities."
"Write more blogs lol...."
Who knows. :)
Go on a hike to some random place.
Go somewhere new.
Maybe the goal should be, and should always be...
To have a fun year, and make it memorable. :)
Enjoy life by what you do...not by the goals you set...and complete or don't complete.
:)
New Years is a evening where you set a goal....that you know won't be completed.
Soooo
This year...my goal is not to make a goal until....I find out how hectic this semester of school will be. :)

Hope you guys have a wonderful New Years Eve!
I'll talk to you next year.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment