Monday, December 27, 2010

Meanderings

A blank screen is before me and I sit and stare...
thinking.
Ever thinking.
What can be written today?
Sometimes....my mind is left...clueless
Ideas spiraling in and out.
But none of them seeming good enough to write down on paper
Even if they are cool in my head.
So instead, to get these ideas satisfaction
every once in a while..
I'll just sit down, like I am now.
And just start typing.
With my eyes closed. Not really looking.
But writing because the...movements of my fingers
help to make a pathway from brain to screen.
Giving satisfaction to one who
yearns for satisfaction
that one has been productive today.
That something has been written down.
Even if it doesn't say much about anything. ;)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment