Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Bonding Moment

Gotta love the Roommate bonding moments ^^

My roommate Kah and I were watching Remember the Titans.

-I was watching it...cus I thought it was the show where there was a scene with a football player carrying another football player on his back all the way from endzone to endzone in this movie.

:( Wrong movie. *Quick Google Search* Oh....it was Facing the Giants....the Death Crawl scene.

Awesome Scene ^^

Anywho
Kah and I were watching Remember the Titans.
And the song "Aint No Mountain." played.
Well...Kah and I burst out singing together after the movie was over. ^^
haha!
It was awesome! :)
Aint No Mountain High, Aint No Valley Low, Aint No River Wide Enough!!

^^
I love bonding with people ^^ Hence why I liked the football movies ^^ The players bonded with each other and with their coaches ^^.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was walking home from School...and suddenly Dan was next to me.
Walking to the apartment as well...
Which I thought was extremely weird...since he's married now...and shouldn't be living in the apartments anymore.
But we were very cordial with each other. He was asking me about my life, how graduation went.
I wanted to congratulate him on getting married...ask him how it felt...
But then I was in a parking lot with my brother and sister. We'd just gotten out of our green car.
When this group of teenagers pulled up. They were hispanic, mostly girls, and very wild...and...ganglike
They didn't like me or my siblings. And they attacked our car.
Scratching up the windows and writing words all over them, so that they couldn't be erased.
I was furious. Trying to figure out a way to get rid of the words.
While making sure that this gang didn't do any more damage...

When the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment