Saturday, June 23, 2012

Crashing Words

Sooo like yesterday...or the day before.
I was talking about Ghosts, about having a Ghost Adventures Marathon.
and Kikay said;
You know...one of these days...I'm going to stand outside your door in the middle of the night and go:
"OooooOoooOoOOoOoOOOO" (ghost sounds)
And you'll wake up and freak out and I'll hop back in my bed and pretend to be asleep.
I figured it would work though. Why?
Well....her door squeaks. And she usually sleeps with her door shut.
So it wouldn't work because I'd hear her door shut.
Anyway...
Yesterday we had a floor cleaning.
>.< Where we had to move all 'non apartment furniture' -meaning anything that wasn't THEIRS.
Off the carpets so that they could clean the carpets.
 -I'd been hoping that they'd forget to do this....usually they do it around the end of April or sometime in May. But no...they remembered.
Sooo all the furniture got off the floors. and were stuffed in any cranny that we could find.
O.o We acquired alot of furniture this year around lol.
But after the cleanings...we had to move things back.
So I did...kinda...okay I only moved enough stuff so that I could access certain areas of my apartment without having to climb over a jungle gym to do it.
Anywho. I wasn't in the mood to rearrange all my books that I had to take out of the bookcase in order to move the book case without totally collapsing from trying to lift it.
So I stacked them on top of a small endtable I had so that there were two piles nearly as tall as I was.
They were leaning a little...but I figured after an hour of them not falling down...they wouldn't fall down.
Wrong.
Sooo
Ghosts.
This morning at some odd hour of the middle of the night.
I was startled awake to:
CRASH DUH GLUB SMASH BANG BANG THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD.
Yep...
The two piles of books had....toppled over.
How?
Well... >.> It was ghosts...wanting to wake up Kikay for some reason. ;) haha.
Actually lol I think that somebody elsewhere in the building probably slammed enough doors...that the vibrations moved the books enough to knock them over.
It is very probable. Because it feels like the whole apartment shakes whenever my neighbors above or below me slams their door.
Still...it was a rather creepy way to suddenly be woken up in the dark.
And my first thoughts were.
>.> Kikay totally would have done something like this.
I knew she was asleep in her room.
But my thoughts totally went to her first, because our "I'm going to scare you by pretending to be a ghost" conversation was sooo recent.
Needless to say :)
The books are now happily back in their bookcase. ^^;;

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment