Friday, June 22, 2012

The Cold Blossom

I often think about a concept from the TV series Moonlight.
Where the main character Mick St. John refers to himself as a delicate desert flower.
-You know the sort that only bloom after enough rain falls?
Yah.
Anyway. St. John is considered 'delicate' because...he's a vampire.
And he can only take soo much heat before he wilts and begins dying.
Coincidentally...in that episode, he ends up stuck in the middle of the desert. With very little shade to keep cool.

I have to say....I know how he feels.
If it gets too hot...if I get too hot. I totally wilt.
I end up getting headaches which make it hard for me to do what I want to do...
since most of what I want to do involves actually...seeing lol, or dealing with noise...
and I can't deal with that with a headache.

So once my 'core' temperature gets super hot....I get super wilted and I can't function until I figure out a way to 'cool myself' down.

I consider myself a mountain flower.
Up where its nice and cold...I bloom. I grow. I can be energetic.
Once I go down to the desert...to the heat. Where it's hard to find relief if I try to remain energetic....
I wilt.

Fall...I want you here... super badly. :) Then with your change of colors comes the change in temperature and I can blossom once more. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

It was the first day of school. And after travelling against a mountain trail made out of rock...
I was going to my class...it was...I think it was a math class, but also a sign language class of some sort. There were people both speaking and signing in that class room and it was hard to figure out which one it was...
I only had one class this semester. That was all I needed to complete my requirements.
Though...I knew I had already graduated. I also knew that I needed this class as well and that I was taking it so I could for sure be a graduate...or something. But I also got to thinking...that I needed to take two classes instead of one...and I was overall confused.
Until I ran into Shane and Brandon above the institute building sitting underneath the pine trees there. I think Brandon was in my class and I talked with them while I was waiting for Kikay to come pick me up, mentioning yah..I only had to take one class.
and they were like O.o uh...Sarnic didn't you graduate? Why are you at school?
And I was like ()_() Oh yah....I don't actually need to take any classes...
just then Kikay drove up in the tracker and I met her as she was walking up to me, and we began talking as we headed back to the car.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment