Sunday, June 24, 2012

Graduation Reward of Awesomeness

I love surprises.
Love love love love them :)
And yesterday I got a super surprise!

THIS!!!

























A homemade quilt from my Grandma Dirchi!!
^^
It is sooo AWESOME!!
And nice and warm ^^
With so many different colors to look at. :)

What was the occasion?
GRADUATION!! :D
^^ I got a graduation quilt! Woot!
Haha it was totally unexpected too.
Why?
Well...I already have a graduation quilt.
A High School Graduation quilt.
:)
I thought it was just a high school tradition.
But no.
Yesterday Mother dearest sent me a picture.
Showing me this quilt all nicely wrapped up in a bow.
And later that day.
I had it in my hands.
Then wrapped around me.
^^ Awww Contentment.

Sweet. I am so tempted now to go back to school so I can graduate again and get another quilt.
;) haha. just kidding.
But seriously.
This was an awesome surprise ^^
It brightened my day considerably.
I love it lots and lots and lots ^^

^^ I have an awesome Grandma. ^^
Thanks again Grandma Dirchi!!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi




No comments:

Post a Comment