Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Taped Head

You know how it ends up being late at night?
Your brain is tired.
You're tired.
And you do these random things?
Like start blogs?
Well, last night...I got bored.
And there was this Scotch Tape reel.
Sitting right next to me.
Calling to me.
"Saarrrnniiiccc You want to usssseeee meee you know you doooo"
And I was like @_@ Yes....tape I do want to use you...but I don't know what to use you on...
"It doooessn't mmaaatterrr juuuust ussseee mmeeee."
I resisted...
but you know...late at night...
I gave in. www.secondthoughts2secondthoughts.blogspot.com
I tore off a good finger long sized piece of tape.
And wrapped it around my first two fingers of my right hand for like thirty seconds.
Then unwrapped it..and wrapped it around my pointer finger on my right hand and then on my left hand thinking "Hey...this is kinda like a bandage." "I could use this as a splint if I hurt my finger."
Before I rolled this strip of tape up on itself so that the sticky side faced outwards.
And stuck it on my forehead.
Yep. I stuck a piece of rolled up tape on my forehead.
It was like 1:00am...nobody else was awake, nobody else would drop by and visit at that hour.
So I stuck it on my forehead...
and promptly forgot it was there.
haha...It was a bit discombobulating to scratch my forehead and hit some bump. I was like O.o Oh...its the tape.
And then when I finally went to bed...I was looking in the mirror, and saw the tape on my forehead...again having forgotten it was there I was like O.O Huh? Oh yah!! :)
At least I didn't do that during the day....haha I wonder what people would have thought if they saw me walking around with tape on my forehead...
Hmm...perhaps I'll try it sometime soon. ;)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was driving along the freeway, on a motorcycle...go cart type thing. I had controllers in my hands as I raced through narrow traffic, it was a narrow raceway. With cars whizzing by and lots of twists and turns. There were a couple of times where these huge 'oversized loads' came around a turn, and I managed just barely to avoid getting hit by these objects like a group of logs laying perpendicular to the truck bed. All the while I was conscious of my ipod in my right pants pocket. And I thought that my phone was in the left pocket, but it could have been keys, I wasn't quite sure while driving if it was there, but it was when I returned to the office, where my boss woman person was. She asked where I was...I told her. And she/he...the person switched. Noticed my motorcycle and wanted to know more about it. I could control the motorcycle by moving my Ipod around because that was the remote control. The motorcycle changed shape a bit, looking a bit wolf like in shape. I could even make it howl as I moved it through the white walled rooms of the building with its dark grey beams all over the place. It was like a cross between a warehouse and an office space. It was like I was able to move it like a ninja all over the place. Sneakily, quietly even though my manager was watching me as well. But I felt like I was doing something that shouldn't have been done. Controlling this motorcycle with just my ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment