Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Why A Series?

So over the trip I read a book called "The False Prince."
It was awesome!
I loved the witty characters. :)
But....it was the first book of a trilogy.
>.<
And...of course...those other two books aren't out yet.
Since the first book came out this year....
which means... I have to wait.
*falls down on knees, raising arms to the sky*
WHY ARE ALL THE GOOD BOOKS PART OF SERIES?!?!
I mean...I love series!
But...I really wish I would come across a book I haven't read before...
That is only a single book.
or else..part of a series that is already complete.
Or has more then one book already out...
so I don't have to wait so long.....
Oh well. Waiting will be fine...
>.>
<.<

Once I find a new book to distract myself.
>.>
<.<
How likely do you think it is that the next book is part of a series?
Yah....
I think it's very likely too. :) lol

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream
I was going on a mission....but not far away from where I lived.
It was like the southern part of my state....
But I was nervous to go. And nervous to be on a mission.
and very homesick.
We were discovered.
After trying to hide it.
We were discovered to be vampires.
Edward and Bella had to run for it.
Avoid people they knew.
And trying to blend into the society.
But one person wouldn't put it down.
We had killed her mother...and she wanted revenge.
These little plastic army toys wanted revenge too.
Red and squishy...I had to go pick them up and keep them from escaping to tell every one who we were. Trying to keep them locked up in a tub, but the lid wasn't quite fitting because they were trying to get out, and I gathered up so many toy army soldiers that I had a hard time carrying them, so I stuffed them in my pants to keep them trapped until I could get back downstairs to the tub.
-I was the vampires daughter btw.
But we were confronted by the woman.
Wanting revenge.
And she ended up blowing up the whole house.
Killing Bella and Edward in a firey blaze.
I escaped out the window.
The only survivor.
By myself.
Until I remembered the small dirt mound my mother had told me to remember.
I undug it.
And inside were tons of clothes.
And two figures.
A boy I didn't like and a girl were in there as well.
They'd been turned into vampires. To be with me.

Then I was at the market.
And saw my friends Ryan and Ben.
Ben came up behind me and was trying to tickle me.
While I was trying to not show that Ben was tickling me.
But Ryan was observant. He got this mischievous grin on his face.
He wanted to tickle me too.
Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment