Monday, June 18, 2012

Second Thoughts

You know.
When I started this blog...
I had made this promise to myself
That I would never ever ever start another blog.
I would just have this one.
But today....
I'm seriously considering starting another one.
With a more 'focused' theme then what I have going on here.
I don't know if I'm actually going to do it yet....
I have some material for this 'new blog' idea.
But I want something that I can keep up with.
And update it consistently.
Maybe even make it into a cartoon blog so it's more entertaining lol.
I don't know.
Perhaps I'll just incorporate the ideas I had for this 'new blog'
Into this one. Since....well this is my main blog.

I don't know. There is that threat...that if I start a second blog...
what will stop me from starting a third or a fourth with specific themes?
lol Yes...I could go there. One is good. Two could be great. Maybe Three is better ;) haha.
But a second blog, sounds fun as well....

Hmmm should I start a second blog.....
To start or not to start that is the question.
;) I'll let you know if I do.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was at a temple with the First Presidency of the Church; The building was big, white, blocky, looked  bit like a castle...I can't really explain it. They were giving us a tour of the building, and we went into an Elevator...or walked up stairs, in either case, we got to the floor we wanted to get on and I stepped out, paused, and notice.... a deck of cards in their case standing on the side. I looked passed it and saw...more cards like a trail, and this tall dark figure with a black moustache holding...a lighter I think. It was then I realized. The cards....were bombs. I told everybody that we needed to get out!
And President Faust stated that we could go out this way. He had a line of rope, black in color and we were going to swing down to the ground. He had me toss the rope to him, but he didn't grab it tightly enough and missed...so president Faust ended up falling to the ground below, and landed on his feet, but I think he had a broken leg, which he hurt worse. He laid on the ground stiff as a board. I felt awful for not being quick enough to get him to grab onto the rope. I swung down myself and the whole presidency dashed away from the temple trying to get far enough away so that we wouldn't fall into any holes. I ended up in one of the water fountains as the building behind us exploded and crashed in on itself tumbling to the ground in three different sections. And I thought to myself...that would have been cool to get on video.
Then...I was at the temple again, running through it trying to capture the three bad guys who had set up the bombs in the temple, I didn't end up catching anyone, but again, I dashed out of the temple, but this time, I had my ipod camera with me, so I taped the explosion as I ran again for the pool, and the temple once again, this time meaning to be exploded so that a bigger and better temple could be built in its place. The explosion happened, and I replayed the video on my ipod.
Other things happened.
but I was sleeping in my room. When I heard the door creak open. I didn't want to get up so I pretended to sleep, and I heard Fluffy and Floofy come in with Kikay to say Hi to me because they were visiting this morning. I was still 'asleep' though. So they left, but not until Fluffy touched my hair and said "Hi Sarnic." I stirred and responded mumbling. But went back to sleep.
We had an evacuation thing going on at my home. We were going on vacation I thought, but it didn't seem like it was going to be a 'fun' vacation, more of the 'we have to flee' vacation. And there were a whole bunch of fish in this giant tank -gold fish, silver dollars, betas, and others that live in sea water. A guy was messing around near the tank...and accidentally cracked the tank, so that water was leaking out of it. We couldn't go on vacation yet because by the time we got back all the water would be out of the tank and the fish would be dead... so we had to hurry and get makeshift tanks ready and separated out all the fish out. Two tanks went onto my footon bunk bed and I was working on hanging towels from the wooden rungs so that when the sun set that the tanks wouldn't get too hot and cook all the fish.
But then, Bella had been kidnapped by some not very nice figures. She was burning, there was fire all around and Edward was desperate to save her, going all out and riding giraffes and such to get to his wife on time before she perished in this dark world of red and blacks and oranges racing and racing

then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment