Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Longest Day

So I hear rumor that the 20th was the longest day of the year and the beginning of summer.
Maybe this year.
lol.
I always equate the solstices with the 21st of a month. I'm not sure why. I guess I think the 21st sounds much cooler then the 20th...
I just know that the solstices seem to flip flop between those two. the 21st and the 20th.
So in either case...
Happy Longest Day and Beginning of Summer! :)

And Happy Birthday to my first story character; Danny! ^^
Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi
Editor's Note: Post written on 6/22 because I wilted. -see post for 6/22

The Dream

My family and I were going to Disneyland!
Only...I needed to go to the bathroom....so I dashed all the way back home before the rest of my family got seated in the white and red restaurant looking place. So that I could go...but I wasn't counting on my uncle Ken being in the house...so I hid in the downstairs bathroom...trying to quickly go without him seeing me...because we have no door to block that room off. I managed to avoid him....but not my Brother Meralto. Luckily he came after I was done and I was trying to sneak out of the house without Ken or his family seeing me.
But..Meralto found me and said that he had these things for me...gifts. They were multiple types of scissors, boards, tacks, and other things used in fabric like stuff. Kikay came in like a white ninja saying that they would be useful for my projects and also gave me some stuff.

Before the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment