Friday, June 15, 2012

Highway Colors

I was driving home to college town.
And happened to look up in the sky.
At first I thought that I was just seeing a reflection in my window.
Because it seemed like it should be a reflection.
But no.
It wasn't.
It was real!
And i was like "Kikay! Do you see that?"
"See what?"
"That!"
"Whoa!"
"Yah! Snap a picture!" -I woulda snapped it...but I was driving. Taking pictures and driving at the same time, isn't the best idea.
*Kikay snaps picture*





















Tada!!
Rainbow across the sky!
It was super cool ^^
Cus, I don't really see them going across the sky horizontally.
(you can see the light pole in the bottom left corner. )

It looks different from this one I took on Vaca :)

























Plus. The first rainbow was unique.
In that it wasn't cloudy.
I mean you see clouds.
But it wasn't the typical 'cloudy day' to see rainbows.
The sky was mostly blue.

Sooo it was super cool! ^^
I love that I was able to see it :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment