Friday, June 1, 2012

The First of the Month

The first of the month...can be rather depressing for me in the blogger world.
Because that means....that I start back at zero.
It's a new month which means that the cumulative number of last month in views my blog receives is now set in stone.
I can not get any more views for last month. :(
Which means...once more the climb has to be made in the Stats graph.
To see how many people will come to the blog this month.
But those first moments when one month ends and the next begins..
when I go from hundreds and hundreds to single digits.
It's just a small blow to the ego right then in those minutes lol.
Soo much work.
and now it starts all over.
But then the excitement builds again.
Can I do better then last month?
Can I match a certain goal?
It gets exciting like that :)

Especially....when things comes up....that could put a damper on how many views this blog gets.

A really good example
Is that I'm actually going to be gone on vacation for the next ten days.
So posting...may be nonexistent until I get back. :)

As well as how many people come to the blog lol ^^
I guess we'll see how the numbers add up :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was traveling with a group of friends.
We were on a tour traveling around, and I had a stuffed...sock monkey creature with me at all times. I was holding onto it tightly as we escaped from the shore on a raft where I was hanging off the edge. I had the sock monkey held tight to my chest with one arm...but I shifted my position slightly and the next thing i knew...my arm was holding nothing. I looked back and saw him bobbing in the water. So I jumped off the craft and swam back a couple of strokes and grabbed him. I was not going to loose this stuffed animal!
And climbed back on board of the ship....only then realizing that I had my cell phone in my front pocket of my jeans...and I'd jumped into the water. I hoped that it would still work

but then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment