Tuesday, June 19, 2012

M&M Tears

You know what's depressing?
When your clothes get holes in them.
Especially if they're favorite clothes of yours.
Which makes sense...if you like the item, you wear it more often then not.
But still...it's not fun, when you realize...that you can't wear a clothing item anymore.
It's a sudden decrease to your wardrobe.
A missing element to your attire.

Soo....what am I now missing?
M&M PJs.
I had seen the end coming.
The right leg somehow got a big hole in the knee.
Still...a hole in the knee isn't bad.
Still tolerable. I could make them into shorts if I wanted to.
But then I discovered.
That the pjs had gone through one wash too many.
Because they got a new tear.
Where you really don't want tears to appear.
Because it then makes the pjs unwearable.
For real. Unless I want to patch them up.

:( Poor M&M PJs
I enjoyed your comfynes immensely.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment