Monday, June 11, 2012

Quarter Fish

There my mom was, at the fish hatchery.
She was feeding the trout.
A favorite pass time of ours.
I was distracted elsewhere saying hi to Herman the Sturgeon.


HI HERMAN!

Anyway.

Trout.

There my mom was....feeding the fish.
When she happened to overhear a conversation between two teenagers.
A guy and a girl both dark haired and looking like young teenagers. (I saw them, as I came up just as the conversation ended.)

Girl: How do you feed the fish?
Boy: You need a quarter. *Hands her a quarter*
Girl: *Tosses quarter into pond*
Boy: ....Uh, you need the quarter to put into the fish feeder, to get the fish food....

Girl: Oh! I feel so dumb now.

Yes....I would too mystery girl.
But thanks so much for putting a smile on my face for the day ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was going to be in a fashion show. This woman gave me a red dress with a black jacket to go put on, but I wasn't quite prepared to wear a dress. I had to go clean myself up and make sure I looked like a model and not just some girl in a dress, but I had trouble finding the things I needed to do to do so and do those things without getting interrupted by people.
I was a princess at a party celebration, but it seemed like I was also one of the kitchen workers as well since I wandered all over the castle. I spoke to the king and queen as well as to Captain America -who I really liked,, but there was also this oily guy who wanted my attentions as well...but I didn't like him. He gave me the creeps.
At one point a big woman...like the head cook took me into another room and she said...rather possessively...and a bit...like her thinking wasn't totally straight said that "every one drinks form her."
:S she took her shirt off then, exposing her torso but I turned away so I didn't see anything. She boasted to me that all the boys drank from her to become special, and that all they could do was feed from her, nothing else. (creepy right? I totally thought so too.) And that if I wanted to be special I would feed from her, and she would allow me to touch her. :S *shudders* She would be nicer to me if I did drink because then I would basically be her pawn. Luckily....a person from upstairs called down to this woman creature and said that they couldn't eat the cupcakes until she had the first one since it was her birthday. She left fully dressed again, which was a relief to me because that meant I could leave as well. She had the cupcake in hand when I saw her as she appeared at the top of the stairs for the party. It had bright yellow frosting, and I think some purple frosting as well. She took a big bite from it, and that allowed the party to resume. I went back to mingling when another guest appeared. It was Christ dressed in red, almost like the "knocking on the door painting" that's a favorite of mine... He looked young, cheerful, and vibrant. I think he appeared two or three times in the dream to welcome people and give them hugs. he turned to me and asked if I wanted a hug. Shyly I approached him and wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped his arms around me. It was a comforting embrace that I liked, but I wished that we could squeeze tighter. He asked if I was ready for a tighter embrace and he hugged me more tightly and I tried to hug him back just as tight. His love overwhelmingly washed over me and I felt that I stood straighter because of that hug. He whispered to me that trials were approaching, but I would survive to get through them.
Soon after....the oily man and his three henchmen...one was the creepy woman from before. tried to kidnap me. I escaped and ran all over the church/warehouse/home area with Captain America helping me. But then at one point, oily man threatened to do something which caused me to toss my purse to Captain America. I told him to watch it, but he refused, telling me to come with him. I said I couldn't and went to the bad guy's car squeezing into the back seat with the three henchmen. They asked me what I had told him and I said that I misled him into thinking we were going to the dell -the bay area- with a note in my purse's notebook, so that he would be safe and not come rescue me. But I had actually told him where to meet me, because I had figured out where the bad guy was going to take me. However, oily man seemed to accept my explanation without any suspicions and we took off driving down center street to the rail road tracks. Three or four police cars fell into pursuit behind us, and oily man drove like a maniac to try and get away. We almost swerved down an incline as he purposely missed the exit to get onto the freeway/redwood road and then slammed on the breaks twisting the car in a 180 to get on that exit as the police cars went speeding by. He thought himself so clever and when I turned around there were no police cars behind us. But then over the hill came a black SUV and I thought it was a cop car....but it took a different road behind us. I turned forward in time to see two police cars waiting in front of us in another lane of traffic. oily man didn't seem to notice. We drove right past them without him reacting and they fell into pursuit again behind us with flashing lights. But...we were on the road to freedom heading to his destination somewhere in Oregon. We drove past long beaches and red curly cue amusement park slides. The henchmen wanted to stop and go on these attractions but oily man knew the cops were still behind us and called the others crazy for wanting to stop because we would get caught then. We weren't home free yet. Finally we did stop though in some stone castle area and I was put in a stone room where I was told to wait. I tried to find a chair in this room full of chairs...it was almost like a classroom feel... so that I wouldn't be as visible so I wouldn't be noticed right away when they came back to get me to kill me. I ended up sitting in a green chair next to a plush red chair that had an unwell Miss Piggy sitting in it. She was sick and she showed me by lifting up her dress to reveal that her pink skin and gone all yellow and stripy. her coloring/patterning reminded me of a giraffes. Miss Piggy was furious because this wasn't her true coloring and she didn't want to become someone else besides herself. When she stood she showed me how her pink dress barely covered her anymore because her legs were long like a giraffes now as well. Other things happened...involving putty explosives and class...and the time of my demise drawing nearer.. I think the oily man had just entered the room when....

the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

1 comment:

  1. Gah! Sarnic! You cannot end that dream there! What happened next?!

    ReplyDelete