Saturday, June 16, 2012

An Ocean's Moment

Ever wish that you could take a couple of minutes and sit on a beach?
Basking in the sun.
Enjoying the view.
And listening to those waves roll?
Well.
I can't teleport you there yet. :)
But I can provide two minutes of this:




Oh yes pure bliss there ;) lol
Pure...staticy sounding bliss.
Meh ;) I like the video for the waves, not really the sound.

Soo with no sound!
Tada!
A picture :P lol


Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi
*Editor's Note: Sorry for the Delay in putting up the video! >.< Apparently my computer doesn't like going from computer files to blogger...sooo I created my own Youtube Account. Dun Dun Dun. That way I could get the video to you! ^^

The Dream

I was on a jungle gym like area, chasing after an object being thrown back and forth by some old lady person. At one point...I was told that they had my diagnosis...and it wasn't good. I had cancer in my ovaries or my cervix...one of the two areas. :S I was left reeling in shock....
and ended up with my youngest cousins on my dad's side. Mel was sick and so was Jo but Kal was doing fine. Kikay and I decided to take them out to eat...well Kikay and I were trying to discuss were we wanted to eat without bringing the younger cousins, in sign language. But the cousins being smart...figured out that we were trying to leave them, and they wanted to come along as well. I didn't want to bring them, but come along they did. I ran into my neighbor Mandie, and she was telling me about a camp that she was going to up in Weber to that green park area. And she wanted to go explore the caves there before she graduated from college, because she hadn't earned any points in the 'go exploring' area of her college program and she wanted to earn at least one point.
I had been turned into a dog. For survival of the end of the world. I hadn't been a dog before...before I had been a bird, and I'd had a mate and a daughter. I went searching for them in the cage area that I was stuck in, avoiding the bigger wolf dogs so that they wouldn't attack me. I found them my mate was still a bird, and she was chained to my daughter, who was like a kitten or a puppy. I felt for my mate because she couldn't move with our daughter being three times her size and three times as heavy. I got food for them from the store so that they could survive, all the while trying to figure out how I could change myself back when...

The unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment