Sunday, September 8, 2013

Almost Called

There's just something about me and callings in my ward.
Where when it comes time to sustain me...
My name doesn't get called. lol
It hasn't happened before in other wards.
But in this ward.
This is the second time.

You see I got a text yesterday asking to meet with the bishopric this morning to get a call.
No big deal. I received it. Said yes to it.
Just needed to wait for Sacrament to be sustained in it.
Before I could get set apart in it.

But like the last time when I got my calling.
When the many many lists of names were finally over with.
I wasn't apart of that group.

Last time, they realized they hadn't called me soon after and rectified their oversight. And I got to stand all by myself so people could hear my calling.

This time...I was completely forgotten. lol. Though, talking to a few others in my ward today, they had received callings as well and hadn't been announced. Soo I'm just assuming that they left that paper with all our names in a different room, and they'll realize it next week so we can all get our callings officially. lol.

Still it's rather interesting that they saw me this morning, saw me at church, and didn't realize that I hadn't stood up to be sustained....

Weird.
Ah. Well. :)
Must be a Sarnicism or something. ;)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

The Dream

I was in my parents home. Inside, I found that my mom was trying to pack up everything, and decide what to keep or leave. Because we had to move out. Well, my parents wanted to move out. They were looking for a new home to live in. And they'd already found a few possibilities. Mom showed me around to the different houses. One was a tiny little house. Literally it was only one room. It had my parent's bed in it and a dresser and a tv. And mom said that she already lived here when Dad didn't want to watch the same show she wanted to watch. So she came here to cross stitch and watch her shows while Dad, in a different one bedroom like house could do what he wanted to do. So I had to make decisions on what I wanted to take with me and what I would leave behind forever....When fluffy and her brother dropped by asking for my help. So I left with them to go to her house to look at a kitten that wasn't doing so well. It was small and scrawny and we were worried that it wasn't going to make it. We talked about this and that as we walked along the street I usually took to go to Elementary School, along the red slated fence line. We ended up at a cabin, where my aunt A and her family plus Fluffy's family were just finishing cleaning up a cabin in the forest along a river. As the owners of the cabin were upset that my grandparents hadn't taken good care of it. Compared to the other cabins it had a definite run down look with fading paint. It wasn't all 'shiny new' it had a 'more used' look but was still in pretty good condition now that my family had spent all day cleaning it up. The owners were a bit frustrated with my grandparents because they had promised that they would take care of the building, but due to their age, and the medial problems my grandpa had, he hadn't been able to do everything he said he was going to do.
I wandered away for a moment to the overlook/bridge that was by the river and I saw a giant black shape, a bit like Toothless from How to train your dragon, swimming in the water. Then a bunch of other black skinned fish creatures of the same sort but smaller also started swimming down and around. And Fluffly said that it was the Catfish swimming around. It looked amazing and I couldn't stop watching them when....

The unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment