Sunday, September 15, 2013

Who Should Win?

You know how family can bond over watching football?
Well...mine doesn't quite do that.
Sure, we will gather to watch the super bowl.
But most of the time, it's not the sports that draws us into the same room, crowded around the TV.

It's the Pageants.
Miss America.
Miss USA.
Sometimes the Miss Universe.

We all gather together to watch it. :)

It's rather fun.
And I think most of the family enjoys it as well.
Though now that we're older, I'm not able to be home during the pageant. 

But still. I love watching it.
Insomuch that I'm loosing sleep to watch it. (dumb early morning shifts)

So why do I like it so much?
Well...

When Kikay and I were younger, we would divide up the contestants.
By hair color.
Blonde, Red. Would go to Kikay,
Black, Brown, would go to me.

The exception being the contestant from our state,
and if one of the contestants happened to have our name.

It would become a competition between us. Which one of us would win? :)

Being older now, I mostly just root for someone that has my name. :) lol.
Which, for how popular my name is, isn't all that common in pageants. O.o 

And the other reason?
The dresses.
I love to see what the contestants decide to wear. And we do our own rating system based on personal taste.

Yep. Names and Dresses.
That's why I watch them. lol.

Though I'm kinda getting into the 'Talent' portion the Miss America pageant does.
Except I wish they would do other talents besides singing or dancing. It would be so much more interesting then.

Yep. Now to see who's crowned Miss America!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Captain Kirk was recovering from war, soaking out his sore muscles in the tube, when a sick patient next to him, tried to reach over to hand him something electronic. Only the patient dropped the device, into the tub. Shocking Kirk, in so much that a major crack showed up on the right side of his face. Just past his eye, causing the right side of his face to fall off. Showing that Kirk was made of metal. He had a metal jaw and such, And I couldn't decide if he was dead or not....

When the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment