Saturday, September 21, 2013

Double Feature

Ah. The Drive-In.

It always connotes fun memories.
Laying out in the back of the car.
Wearing PJs
Eating tons of popcorn.
Watching TWO movies in a row.
What could be better?
Not much really.

So for fun, Kikay and Meralto + his friend, and I went to the Drive-In!

It was a ton of fun.
Even if the movies weren't the most fun.
It was fun just watching the brightly colored shows on a huge screen.
Feeling the Autumnish wind in your hair.
Stuffing your face with tons of treats.

Totally great.
Fun.
And relaxing.
:)

I highly recommend going to one at least once.

I mean come on.
You get to see two movies (if you can stay awake that late)
For the price of one regular theatre admission!
Totally worth it. :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

(Editor's Note: Post written on Sunday, for I had no time to post last night. Why? You guessed it! I was at the drive in!)

No comments:

Post a Comment