Wednesday, September 4, 2013

May I Come In?

So there I was.
With a friend.
Very late at night.
Both of us hyped up.
Too hyped up to watch the movie we'd been watching.
So instead we were talking about nearly every subject under the sun.

And at one point, we ended up on the subject of Ghosts.
Shows we liked to watch and the like.

It was after midnight, probably after 1am. I don't know at this point.
But we'd been talking,
and then we fell silent for a moment.

And in that moment.

We hear three quick *Tap tap taps* from the door.
It definitely sounded like someone was at our door.
We both looked at each other.
Goosebumps ran up and down my arms.
And I glanced at my watch. Noting the late hour.
Before getting up and going to the door.
I looked through the peep hole.
Nothing.
I opened the door and stared down the hallways.
Nothing.
We didn't hear anyone run away either. It was totally quiet out there.

But 'someone' had knocked on our door.

Apparently, the ghosts wanted to join in on our party.
Lol It was a bit difficult getting to sleep that night.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment