Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Three Years Later

Wow.
Where have the days gone?
They got lost somewhere in the whirlpool of work apparently.
Because I knew this anniversary was coming up.
And now it's two days later,
That I realized that I totally spaced my anniversary!

Not good!
Ah well. At least I remembered two days later and not three months later. ;) lol

So...I'm going to pretend it's September 9th. Even though it's not.

Happy Anniversary!

Can you believe that I've been blogging for three years now?
Yah, I can't really believe it either.
Surely I should have run out of things to say by now.
Yet, apparently I haven't. :)

Yay! lol :)
Hopefully I'll continue to find more things to say in the future. :)

But for now, it's time to rehash some stats! :)

;)  I know, this is totally what you've been looking forward to all year long! :)

First off.
I've written 1,055 posts.
()_()
Wow.
Can I say that again?
Wow.
I don't even know I wrote in over half of those posts.
lol. Sometimes when I revisit an older post I wrote, I think to myself "I wrote this?" lol.
What's sad is that I do that even when I wrote the post like...six days ago. Guess I must be a good writer if I can't believe that I wrote it. ;) lol

In any case.
Total pageviews! 17,374!
That's like 10,000 more page views then I had a year ago.()_()

My most viewed posts has definitely changed over the past year. I remember when it was a conference post that was my most viewed. Now though. Behold!

The Last Yellow Rose: 1057
Broken Teeth: 673
181st Conference Highlights: 171  (This used to be number one.)
Thought o'da Day: 51
Oh Cleaning Checks, How Much I Don't Miss You: 48
The Phoenix Will Rise: 34
Reflected Colors: 33
Teary Eyed Olympic Opening: 33
:( :( : 31
When Things Go Wrong, But They Are Still Right: 31

Fun times. Fun times. :)
Onward Stats wise!

Page Views by Browsers

Internet Explorer: 6595 (38%)
Firefox: 3896 (22%)
Safari: 2850 (16%)
Chrome: 2148 (12%)
Opera: 1279 (7%)
Mobile Safari: 105 (<1%)
OS;FBSV: 31 (<1%)
Maxthon: 23 (<1%)
Netscape: 15 (<1%)
chromeframe: 15 (<1%)

Apparently a ton of different browsers are now viewing me. :) Because last year. Internet Explore had over half of the percentage! And now...it has barely a third of it. Oooo

Page Views by Operating Systems

Windows: 12311 (71%)
Macintosh: 1625 (9%)
iPod: 1394 (8%)
Linux: 1215 (7%)
iPad: 315 (1%)
Android: 126: (<1%)
iPhone: 108 (<1%)
Other Unix: 102 (<1%)
Windows NT 6.1: 50 (<1%)
compatible: 29 (<1%)

Not much has really changed here. Windows dropped down a few percentages, but is still in the 70s :0 While some other ones increased a percentage point or two. :)

And now!
Last but not least!
The countries that viewed me!

Heh. ^^;; I know I said last year that I would keep better track of what countries actually viewed me...but....I didn't. :( Bad me. Very bad me. So this is a really really reaaaaaallly incomplete list. But do know that I do appreciate all the countries that have viewed me. ^^ I love that you guys all took the time to come check out my blog!
It definitely brightens up my day just to come and see who decided to check out my blog. ^^ Sooo THANKS!! :)

United States: 9,924 (ooo so close to that 10,000 mark!)
Russia: 2542
Germany: 505
Latvia: 377
India: 368
United Kingdom: 302
Ukraine: 281
Malaysia: 166
Netherlands: 92
South Korea: 88

So.
Here's to another fun year of blogging!
I wonder what adventures/thoughts/happenings will come to pass!

Thanks again for reading guys! You're the best.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi



No comments:

Post a Comment