Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sweeted Out

I've been rather sweeted out. And it's not even Halloween yet!
Why?
Well, my brother had his Farewell last Sunday,
and we had a party at my parent's place, where everyone was invited to bring desserts.
SOOO MANY COOKIES! and brownies, and cakes...etc.
So many in fact, that we had more then more then enough after everyone had gone. lol
I think we were expecting the city to come down upon us for how many different treats we had.

There must have been at least thirty different plates of thirty different treats at least.
That is a TON of cookies.
lol I'm pretty sure my sister was in heaven. She loves the sweets.
Me...not so much. I love sweets, but I can't eat too many of them at once.
Kikay on the other hand can probably eat a mountain of chocolate in a day and suffer no side effects (beyond getting super hyper or something.)
But yah.
Treats.
We had a ton leftover.
Even after giving some to our guests.
So Kikay and I took some home to our apartments.
Yah.... a week later and I'm still slowly making my way through my mini mountain of treats.
Seriously. I can't eat it all.
Neither can my roommates either.
Sooo it's a good thing that cookies have a longer shelf life.
Because I'm probably still going to be working on these in a year from now. ;) haha.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment