Saturday, September 14, 2013

First Time Viewing

Move nights are fun.
Especially if you're watching a show that someone hasn't seen before.
I really love it when there's that someone here.

Why?
Because I love watching their reactions.
If they laugh, cry, gasp, shout.
I love that 'first time watching' reaction.

It's so much fun, just to 'see it through their eyes.'

For example.
I watched Star Trek: Into Darkness last night with a friend.
She hadn't had the chance to see it in theatres. So this was her first time seeing the movie.

Lol. I have to admit, I freaked her out a bit.

"Oh no. He put on the red shirt."
"So?"
"Don't you know Star Trek?"
"Uh..."
"If someone wears a red shirt, they usually end up dying."
()_() "But. But. No! Scotty! That girl! They can't die!"

Heh...I didn't say that everyone in a red shirt would die. But I didn't tell her that.
It probably made the movie more interesting for her, as she was probably waiting for those moments.

But my favorite, part.
Was the scenes with Kirk.
Those tear jerking moments. When she really believed.
And then, that moment. When hope comes flooding back.
lol she freaked out. "I knew it! I knew it!"

Haha. Yes.
I love watching movies I love with people who haven't seen it.
It just gives me a reason to love those movies all the more.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was a sort of reporter, doing some field work on a family sorta like the Brady Bunch. That lived out away from civilization, because the father was paranoid about how the world was becoming. They had made a normal home inside a cave. -like there was a house in a cave not a cave that looked like a house- and the way to access that cave was to go through this water filled passageway. You had to swim out. And then it was like a ten minute walk through deep sand, which make walking rather difficult, back to our cars, along a mountain side/beach trail. I didn't know how the girls and the boys of that large family did it. As I was struggling.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment