Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Back From The Dead

She's alive!
Who's alive you might ask?
My other roommate.
You see, she told us a couple of weeks ago that she would be back that Monday.
But Monday came and went...and there was no sign of her.
So it was just me and my other roommate for that entire time.
And we began to wonder...
Is she coming back?
I mean, she told us she'd be back on Monday, but she wasn't back Monday, and we've been able to be home like the entire time, so she couldn't have come and left while we weren't there, because there was somebody usually there.
So we kinda began to refer to her as the 'dead' roommate.
Because she hadn't shown back up. And we were half seriously wondering if something had happened to her to prevent her from returning to us.
Or if she would be one of those 'absent' roommates, where she 'lives' there...because her stuff is there, but she doesn't actually live there because her parents live near enough by that she's always over there.

It was just me and my other roommate for well....forever.

So it was kinda startling to come home late last night.
And encounter a girl with light hair instead of dark.

I was like. O.o *blink blink* Wait a second...

ROOMMATE!
lol I literally exclaimed "You're ALIVE!" to her. Because I was so surprised that she was there.
Actually there. In person.
O.o

And then I came home from work today.
And there they were. Both of my roommates. In the living room.
()_() So weird.
It's now three of us instead of two of us.
WEIRD!!
But I'm liking it.
It's like we're now complete.
 
Yay! :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was caring for a baby and I was trying to put it in my car, but it was raining, and the baby was getting wet, and I was feeling like a bad parent, because I thought the baby would be drowning because it was raining so heavily. I ended up going inside to my friend Shane's home, for some sort of party. And his mom was willing to let me grab some stuff from their kitchen for their cats...but I ended up accidentally flooding the kitchen, and I was desperately trying to wipe up the mess that was flowing down the stairs and I didn't want Shane mad at me for ruining his home....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment