Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Roommate Conversation


Last night:

 
Me: Wow, Lesha. That's a lot of food. You sure you can eat all that?
 
She had a large plate full of broccoli, spinach, carrots, peas (a salad of sorts) at least a dozen shrimp and a full apple she'd cut up. (Me: I was eating something like a cookie)


 
Her: This is a lot of food Sarnic! I bet I have more here than you've eaten all week!
 

Me: Hmmmm We'll I've had Zupas, A Chicken Sandwich, fries, lots of granola bars, nuts..

She cut me off:
"No, this is more than all that. I've eaten more than you."
 
 
 
 Me: Okay...you have eaten more then me.

Her: I'm glad you agree.
 

Later: Me: So did you finish it all?

 
Answer? No. She had like four carrots (out of a dozen) three peas (out of like another dozen) lots of spinach, left. But compared to the mountain that had been on her plate before....


^^;;
Lol, it's a common knowledge around my apt that I don't eat.
As in "I don't make 'real food'
as in "I survive off snack foods."

I don't know if it's true that my roomie eats more than me....it probably is though....

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

A coworker of mine had decided to quit...and they were in charge of scheduling. In some ways it was a relief, just because scheduling has been difficult recently....

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment