Sunday, January 5, 2014

Delayed At A Bad Time

I've decided...that if I ever go on a vacation that requires flying during the winter...I will be coming back a couple days before I need to.
Why?
Because my roommate is currently stuck in a different state...for two days more than what she was expecting to be gone for.
Why?
Because of all the cold weather going around....ice, snow, freezing temperatures....planes have been grounded.
Hundreds of hundreds of plane cancellations.
And my roomie's plan is part of it.
First rebooked, then delayed, then delayed again and again and again...until the point where she won't be coming back until Tuesday afternoon or evening at the moment. :S
This is bad.
Why?
The school semester starts up again.
Tomorrow.
:S
Talk about kicking off the new year with a ton of stress! For she's going to be missing two days of classes. The first days of class.
In some ways those are the most important days.
In others...they're good days to miss.

I have no idea how it is for her.
I just totally feel for her.
I mean.
She's just one state away from home.
Just a hop over the mountains.
And...she's stuck.
:(

*fingers crossed* that her flight can get off the ground sooner. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment