Saturday, January 18, 2014

Vocal Point!!!!

Can I go fangirl spastic for a moment? Would anyone mind? Well...if you do...don't read this post k? :)

SO I WENT TO A BYU VOCAL POINT CONCERT TODAY AND IT WAS A-MAY-AY-AY-AZE-ING!!
It's been for-ever since I've been to one of their concerts. Like a year and a half or so. ()_() Because the last concert they held I had to work during >.< Boo
So, when I found out that they were holding a concert. I was super excited! Only, when I found out...they were already sold out! At that same moment.
Total depression. :( I hadn't known, and when I'd known...they'd already were sold out. >.< Grrr.
BUT! All was not lost.
You see, because of the popularity of the show, whoever was in charge of the performances...decided that since the show apparently sold out so fast, that Vocal Point would do a matinee show!
SQUEE!!! I could go I could go! They still had tickets available so I could go!!!
(that show ended up selling out as well.)
Seriously. These guys need to do like a three day two performances a day concert series. That way lots and lots of people can see them, and I have more of a chance of getting into one of their performances. ^^;;

In any case. Me and my bro went.
Totally awesome!
I don't know how to explain it, but watching these guys having so much fun on stage. Having them sing an amazing set of songs. And their interaction with the audience. Ah! It was awesome! It was soothing. It was a soul cleanser that just left me feeling chipper, happy, relaxed. ^^ I really wish I could have gone to the night show just to re experience it again!

But!
The best moment of the show?
WAS WHEN ON THE ENCORE SONG THEY DID THE HUMAN PINWHEEL!!! SQUEE!!!

No idea what the human pinwheel is?
It's this:


The main person singing stands in the middle, while all the other guys stick out their right arm, and walk in a circle, going down in front of the middle guy, and up behind him.
A few performances ago they stopped singing 'Higher and Higher.' which was the song that included the human pinwheel in the choreography.
:( :( :( Awwww. I never thought I'd see it again.

But they brought it out!!! *squee!* On the last song!
SQUEE!!!! ^^ LOVED IT LOVED IT!
I totally wish that I had recorded it or taken a picture of it. Just so I could watch it/stare at it over and over again.
Because it was totally awesome!!

And it totally made my night. ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was at school with my friend Jocelyn, it looked a lot like my elementary school, though we were high school age. She and I had left the class for some reason, but now we were trying to find our way back to Mrs. Lewis/Williams/Riley's room (she was a conglomerate of those three teachers. Mostly Mrs. Lewis) We managed to find our way into the classroom to start working on our group project, but my seat had disappeared so I was having trouble sitting down. I think I found one of those workout balls to sit on. But then I happened to glance outside the window of my bedroom at my parent's place, and I saw something crazy. There were dozens of killer whales breaching in the lake/river by my house! They were so close, that I just had to grab a picture. I called to my brother Meralto to have him come see, but then, I hit some remote thing, and my bed started to slowly spin, along with the window, hiding my view of the whales. And I couldn't get the remote to stop it! Not at first, after a lot of spinning on the bed and getting very dizzy, I managed to stop it and get off, but the window view remained off, so much off that my bro couldn't see the whales, so I grabbed my Ipod and dashed out, not getting very far before realizing that it was my camera camera..that I really couldn't take good pictures with, so I dashed back to grab my actual ipod before running around the back -yelling at my dad who was in the front that there were whales in the back while doing so- There were a lot of trees and buildings, but I headed straight to the old apple tree, which had been a stump the last time I'd seen it, but now had resprouted into a really good climbing tree. I would have gone for the maple, but dad had cut off all the lower branches so I couldn't reach and climb that one. I climbed my way through and started taking pictures. Surprisingly good clear big ones with my Ipod. My brother joined me, and we were just taking pictures -when my camera would work- and watching the whales do this sort of water ballet sort of thing. Spinning circles, coming up for air at the same time, fully pushing themselves out of the water and the like.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment