Friday, January 10, 2014

And The Mayhem Continues

It seems like a year for getting new technology doesn't it?

I'm rather tempted to expand beyond getting a new laptop.
We'll see how things pan out.

In any case.
It started with this morning.
With, what else, My Ipod.

As you may recall, I dropped it on Tuesday, totally cracked the screen, and got it replaced. Woot!

Well, this morning. I grabbed my ipod like I usually do.
And what do I discover?

The Home button wasn't working.
Press it as I might.
Nothing.

So once more, after work. I dropped by the fixit place.

And after some fiddling about.
They decided that my home button...has kicked the bucket.
It could be that it was already going out. (I've had it for...well like three years now I've decided)
It could be that the it's plummet to the concrete got something loose. Or sent it further down it's destructive path...
Who knows.
The guy wasn't all too keen to work on it. I mean, he'd already replaced the glass, and that was a bit...'fragile' on it's own. He thought that fiddling with it could possibly make matters worse.
So, there I was without a home button.

Until he went into my settings, fiddled around a bit, and got me a 'home button ' on the touch screen portion. So while the physical button no longer works, the home button on the screen allows me to exit out of my programs. Woot!
Plus, he saved me like $45 (if I'd wanted to try fixing the home button anyways)
Awesome!

But.
It's definitely taken me down the mind road of....maybe I should just get a new Ipod Touch.
I mean, what's going to go out on it next?

For now though, I'm sticking with my current one.
For now.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was flying a plane. A pilot, sent on a mission to basically save the world. Only, my plane got shot down just at take off, by a guy that I thought I could trust, only he'd led me by the nose in believe that he was a good guy. He wasn't....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment