Sunday, January 19, 2014

Car Bottles

I was heading to my car the other day, doing the usual 'go to work' thing.
When I noticed something beneath my car.
It was a water bottle. O.o Right in front of my back right tire. O.o
At first I thought it was mine. But I hadn't opened that side of the door, and my water bottle companion was still inside when I checked. So not my bottle. I left it on the line between mine and my neighbor's stall.
Perhaps it was dropped. And just rolled that way.
Who knows.
It wasn't mine.

I got into my car. Was about to start the engine, when I happened to look up.

O.o and saw a half drunk Diet Coke bottle leaning pretty as you can please against the windshield of my car.

Okay. Once. An accident.
Twice? What was going on here!

Who would leave a soda bottle on someone else's car!!!
Seriously. >.>

A bottle on the windshield, a bottle against a tire. Were they expecting me to drive off clueless and freak out when things exploded and fell of the car around me? O.o

I have no idea.
But it was a bit...idk if it was disturbing. But definitely worrying.
I mean...what goes on by my car?? O.o Random drinks? Was there a party I wasn't aware of?

Who knows.
My main theory is that someone was cleaning out their car, or needed to get something but had their hands full, and placed the bottle on my car with the intention to grab it, but in the moment...forgot it and drove off.

Yah....No idea.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment