Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I Wake Up a Zombie Too

I had an odd compliment at work the other day.
"Sarnic, you always have such bright eyes." My coworker said as I passed by him on my way to do a morning task.
I was like O.o Thanks? "Bright eyes? What do you mean by that?" Did they glow? Did they sparkle? Did they just look really pretty? What did he mean by Bright Eyes? Was it even a compliment?!

"I mean, I come in and everyone here is looking like:"


A zombie or something. They're not awake, But you.
 


You're like wide awake! Smiling, Eyes wide open. I never thought to meet a morning person before."

I laughed.
"I'm more of a chameleon actually. I become what I need to be for the situation."


Because really I'm a night owl at heart.


*glances to the window* And since it's still dark outside, I'm wide awake!



;) 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment