Wednesday, January 1, 2014

In The Back

So there I was,
Frantically trying to close down my department so we could all go home.
As...for some reason, everyone decided to come to the store today. O.o
You'd think they'd all want to sleep in and not go to a pet store...but that may just be me.
In any case, I was by myself.
And busy til nearly close.
So I had to double time everything....

But then Ric came to me.
"Hey...Sarnic, I got something for you."
"o.O For me?"
"Yah, can you follow me?"
"...Sure?"
Seriously, what I was thinking was "Hey! You found those lightbulbs I was looking for a couple of hours ago!"
Nope.
Ric lead me to the back of the store (where the lightbulbs would be...)
only to stop in front of one of our display kennel cages...and gesture inside.

I looked in,
and looking back at me.
Was this beautiful young cat. -Probably 6-9 months old. A Tuxedo looking kitty.

At first I thought it was one of our cats...and I was like O.o How'd it get there?!?!
Then I realized.
Wait, this cat isn't that cat.
That cat isn't supposed to be in a DISPLAY cage. -meant to show customers what the kennels looked like.

Ric confirmed it "Apparently, somebody dropped off this cat in the cage without us noticing.
*blink blink*
WHAT?!!?!?!

I have to say, that's rather impressive.
Walk into a petstore, leave an animal there, and nobody is the wiser.
I have no idea how long the poor thing had been in there.
Hopefully no longer than an hour or so.
But it may have been most of the day.
Like I said. We were randomly busy for a holiday. *shakes head*
But she was the sweetest thing ever. Soo cuddly. I don't know why anyone would want to leave her there.

I do have to give the person points for creativity....

Luckily, the kitty's already on it's way to finding a better home.
As that would have been a rather crappy day to spend the new year. Locked up in a cold cage instead of in a nice warm bed....

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

My family and I were heading to Disneyland to spend a day on the rides. Only first, Dad wanted me to mail some packages to the bishop real quick and had me go into the nearby library to mail them. What were they? Mini sausages and hot dogs. In ice. Though the ice was melting so the meat was floating in a water ice combination. I went in there, but was having trouble mailing them...I didn't understand the system. But then mom walked in...and we got a bit distracted shopping....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment