Friday, January 17, 2014

Why Are There People?

Rush hours.
Every clueless person's annoyance.

I've gotten pretty good at mostly sometimes almost not really remembering the evening rush hour.

I don't always deal with the morning rush hour.
It's one of those things I tend to forget.

I had a brief encounter with it this week.
As one of my shifts, actually occurred during that 'happy time' of the morning.

O.o weirdest experience of my life.

There were actually people out and about.
College Town actually looked like a college town, because there were students migrating towards campus. O.o
Lots and lots of lights that I usually drive right through...I had to sit and wait at.

Talk about becoming anxious that I would be late for work. :S
Yikes!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment