Saturday, January 4, 2014

Spots! :D

Dalmatians.
There's a special place in my heart for those spotted animals.
It may be that I was obsessed with 101 Dalmatians when I was young,
or certain stuffed animals that I got.
But there is definitely a spot for the spotted puppies in my heart.

So you can imagine my delight upon receiving a soft cuddly Dalmatian stuffed animal for Christmas. ^^
Lots and lots of delight there. :D

lol I don't know if I'm obsessed with the spots enough to become 'decorate and collect the animal to the point of crazy' about it.
But I definitely love the Dalmatians. ^^
They're my go to buddy when I need to hold onto something when I'm not feeling well.
My go to pillow when the regular pillows aren't tall enough to give me the right angle to type at.
And definitely something to look at and smile. ^^

Woot for the Dalmatians :) The spotted dog of happiness. ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment