Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Places To Puts Monies

Soo, there are occasions, where on holidays...like birthdays or Christmas mostly.
That I've notice that there are trends in gifts.
It doesn't always happen.

But this last Christmas it did.
I know. I know. Christmas was like three weeks ago.
Why am I bringing it up now?
Because my roommate just barely remembered to give her roomies the other half of their Christmas presents -souvenirs from her Christmas trip-

And part of those gifts was this cute little coin purse. In the shape of a fish. Soo cute!

I just had to laugh though.
Because for Christmas...

I got a coin purse. In the shape of an awesome sock!

And then a missionary friend sent me a gift.
Yep, you've guessed it.
A coin purse.

lol I have no idea what to do with them all.
I never had a coin purse before.
O.o and now...I have three!

Kikay had the suggestion of hiding money in all of them "$100" in her words, and then placing them somewhere and forgetting about them til I find them again. Then it would be a happy moment when I rediscovered it.

Personally, I may use them for different things.
One to store jewelry, the other maybe colored pencils, another for odds and ends....

Still dunno if I will use any of them for actual coins...but we'll see ;)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

...I remember Golden Grahams cereal....

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment