Saturday, January 25, 2014

Let's Get Digital Already!

There are some days. Where everything seems to be going good.
But then, one little thing.
Just seems to spark the flames of ire (not really rage, but real frustration)
To the point where I would love to just hit something, or smash something just to express myself.

Tonight.
Definitely one of those nights.

The cause?
FINALLY GETTING MY SCHEDULE!
>.<
I really don't understand it.
Once again for the third week in a row, the schedule for work wasn't posted until last minute.
LAST MINUTE!
I mean seriously. Are we in the dark ages or what? Why can't our schedule be posted a week in advance? What is so complicated about it that it takes three days to 'make' it?

But no, what's annoying is that I've been trying to schedule appointments to see various care practitioners. And just as I thought, when I tried to plan for a certain day off...
I didn't plan it. That day has been my day off for the past month or so and yah. The one week when I try to predict the week. Totally backfired.
And the more annoying thing is that one of my days off is Monday.
WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT TO KNOW LIKE TWO DAYS AGO!! I mean, nobody is OPEN now. I can't schedule anything TONIGHT or TOMORROW. And I highly doubt that when I call Monday they'll be able to fit me in. I mean it's the DAY OF. Plus I have to drive like AN HOUR to get to those appointments anyways! And THEN my next day off is SATURDAY. The SECOND TO WORST day I could have gotten off because SERIOUSLY who's open on SATURDAY? >.<
And the last thing to get my goat....is that Sunday I have to work. No big deal. Only they scheduled me to work like ALL DAY, totally making it 100 Percent more difficult to try and make it to Sacrament anywhere. PLUS I have to go in EARLY that day for a MANDATORY meeting. GAHHH!!!

>.< It's just one of those weeks where I have to wonder what I did to get such a thing. >.<

Yah. We'll see how it goes.
I'm just frustrated as all get out. Miffed. Annoyed. >.<

Yah, I'm going to go mentally vent some more about this.

At least the 'silver lining' as that I have a 'weekend of sorts' so I can be away from work for two days.

That will probably give me enough time to calm down. Probably.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

We were facing a villain, a chibi looking girl with short blonde hair. Most of us were in 'chibi' form which looked a lot like the Sugar Rush people from Wreck-It Ralph. And we couldn't figure out who this villain was, because we didn't know what her non chibi form looked like. I had my suspicions that it was one of the girls in my group because she had the exact same hairstyle as the villain. But nobody else seemed to have made this connection.
I was proven wrong when we were on a camping trip in the middle of nowhere -we'd thought that we were near some farmland or something, but no, we'd been taken to literally the middle of nowhere, a mountainous area with lots of green foliage and wildflowers everywhere. And there, my head manager, May, revealed herself to be the villain. It was a total shock to everyone because May was the nicest person around and I greatly admired her. That faded quickly when she tried to kill us, and flooded our camper by jimmyrigging the faucets to not turn off. We never did end up catching her, though I did see her on occasion, like when I was trying to reach out of the camper to grab some colored pencils that had fallen to the ground while trying to keep hold of a snake for some sort of homework assignment I was trying to do.
There was also a moment, where there was this young werewolf...who'd only managed to turn into the wolf recently, but he seemed to have the speed of The Flash. We were trying to test how fast he was going by having him race to break a ribbon. I was in charge of that and I'd tied one ribbon to a pole and then other to my dog. -like an irish wolfhound sort of dog. Only, the ribbon was a bit flimsy and the dog didn't like the wolf, and so the ribbon kept breaking before the wolf could ever break it, no matter what I tried. It had gotten to the point of being ridiculous and frustrating when....

The unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment