Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Frozen Rescue

I brought a fish back to life.

You see, it started the other day at work. I'd been doing this and that. When I came across a woman holding a beta fish up into the air (it was in it's container not actually holding the fish) and I saw that it was on it's side. Which automatically told me 'dead fish.'
And I told the woman as much.
She was like O.o "WHAT?! BUT HE WAS FINE LIKE TWO MINUTES AGO!"
And I was like O.o "Really? He was alive 2 minutes ago? O.o Well...that's bizarre."
"Yah, I had the other gentleman do a water change for him."
"Huh." I took the container from her. :S It was super cold. Like...left outside all winter cold. Recent water change...too cold of water.... I studied the fish and thought I saw it move. So I looked at it again. And the beta's gills were slowly moving.
And I was like ()_() MAYBE I CAN SAVE THIS FISH!
So I excused myself and went into the back where we had a faucet. I turned on the warm water and let it flow directly into the container so that cold water mixed with warm water. I let it go on for a bit.

AND THE FISH STARTED MOVING AGAIN!!

He looked still pretty 'out of sorts'
So the woman ended up choosing a different beta to take home.
And I put him back in his spot.
Thinking...I hope you survive little guy.

Yep. Came into work the next day.
And he was still alive and kicking!

Which is when I got this brilliant idea.

"Hey! I saved your life. I should take you home! We're bonded now man!"

lol yah, I took the Beta home. ^^
His name is Casanova. :) (cus he's purplely in color)

^^ Guys. The frozen fishy revitalized! I'm soo excited about it! :D ^^ Here's to having a loooong life with me!! *fingers crossed*

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Me and Mycroft were in this big house that had secret passageways and rooms in it. Mycroft couldn't enter into any of them because of some sort of 'barrier' that he couldn't cross. But he took one of my fingers and pricked it, and touched it with his and it created a 'bond' of sorts (that felt really weird) that allowed him to follow me (we had to stay connected) into a secret room. Which he went into one. But when he came out, he couldn't find the door again to get back into where I was. I didn't want him to come in again, and so I snuck out a back way by a kitchen/Laundromat area, and I was trying to get out of the house but he was dead set about getting into all the secret passageways and was trying to follow me to find out the secrets, which I think he may almost have discovered the Laundromat exit as he caught me right after I closed it....

But then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D 

No comments:

Post a Comment