Tuesday, December 31, 2013

An Odd Taste

You know you're sick when your tastebuds start betraying you.
Seriously.
Today and yesterday, my taste buds have made food taste....odd.

Yesterday I went and got myself more soup from Zupas.
But when I ate it....it tasted different. Spicier. I can't tell if the soup itself was spicier or if my spice taste buds were turned to 'way high' because it certainly was zipping through my mouth like a fire. I even had to go get a glass of juice to help it go down. O.o So weird!

And then today, I went to eat what I thought was a Chocolate Chip Granola Bar.
But when I bit into it.
It didn't taste like chocolate chip. O.o

No, it tasted like coffee of all things. O.o
So crazy!

I mean, I've noticed other foods haven't had much of a taste to them yesterday and today, but those two things...they were further down on the weirdness scale of taste.
*shakes head*
Hopefully though I've finally crossed the mountain of illness and recovery from here on out will be quick and smooth. *fingers crossed*

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Involved a lot of cool concepts....green...money...repeating things....a german shepherd...a wall..a competition...it's faint unfortunately :(

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment