Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A New Drink

I had a taste of something new today from a new place I hadn't been to before.

Starbucks.
Yah. My coworkers went on a Starbucks run, and brought me back...

A White Hot Chocolate.

Which is basically...hot chocolate. But made with White Chocolate.

As I don't like regular hot chocolate.
But I love White Chocolate...
I thought I'd give this 'White Hot Chocolate' a try.

I really still can't decide if I like it or not. lol.

I love the taste of white chocolate.
But the feel of hot liquid running down my throat...*shudders*
It just didn't feel right to my throat.
I'm guessing...it's because this White Hot Chocolate also contained Milk, and Whip Cream.
....two things I don't like the taste of.

So perhaps that's why my taste buds were at war with me.
I love White Chocolate.
But milk, that's what I was probably tasting before the flavors hit my mouth. And I really don't like the texture of it.

In the end.
It was good, but definitely not something I'll take again. O.o
I mean...warm milk? *shudders* No amount of White Chocolate can make that too good.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment